|Single process, non-blocking FTPD with internal user database, no need to clutter the system's passwords file.
SRP support has been deprecated, use SSL instead. (Technically, SRP is still around, just not enabled).
SafeTP support has been deprecated, use SSL instead. (Technically, SafeTP is still around, just not enabled).
There is a development forum at www.lundman.net/forum
- Single process FTPD (two if you use internal SFV testing)
- Can run without root (but runs better with)
- Full archive testing (zip, rar, sfv, dms, ace etc..)
- Both hard and soft chroot support
- Bandwidth capping (per session, per user or per entire site )
- User ratio system, with daily, time and credits systems.
- User settable privilege levels
- User settable limits, for logins, download and upload sessions.
- Max login users
- SITE message support
- SITE WALL support
- (Deprecated) Full SRP encryption support. For info on SRP, see http://srp.stanford.edu/
- (Deprecated) Integrated with SAFETP-encryption scheme for IDENTd relay, see http://safetp.cs.berkeley.edu
- (Deprecated) Bounce and traffic relay support - with shadowftpd over multiple, load balanced paths.
- FULL logging capabilities
- Tested on most Unix systems (irix, *BSD, Linux, Solaris, HPUX, OSF1),Win32, Amiga)
- Anonymous login support
- Guest account feature (look only, or, upload only)
- Full anonymity possible
- Full DUPE checking database (dbm, ndbm, db_open and gdbm systems supported).
- Group's private directory feature. Including "pre" command (rename).
- Irc bot announce feature
- Full IP pattern checking, including ident.
- RFC-959 compliance plus loads of SITE commands.
- Full remote administration features (minus setting user's passwords :) )
- Smart paths feature
- Internal "ls" feature with extra info (megs and files in subdir, num downloads)
- and NOW IN COLOUR!
- Uses LiON library
|The latest version can be downloaded via CVS. See the home page for details.
All the old source packages have been removed.
We leave the last source package (lundftpd-3.06.tgz) that was archived here for those who can't be bothered to work out how to use CVS.
===>It is recommended you use the latest CVS.<===
| Win32 Binary|
|There is a Win32 binary (lundftpd-3.7-win32.zip)
Now built in native MSVC++ v6 thanks to the LiON work.
You can also checkout the CVS sources yourself and use the .dsw project.
Use of "junction" for NTFS to make Unix like soft-links is recommended
| MacOS X Binary|
|No binary, but builds fine.
If SRP is required: srp-1.2.0 or above (which also requires gmp-2.0.2 or above)
If DUPE checker is required: NDBM or open_dbm(*BSD) or GDBM (available for all Systems, including Win32)
SSL/TLS requires OpenSSL libraries to be installed.
A machine capable of running LundFTPd, some sort of network connection would be handy too, unless you're into ftp'ing from one part of your HD to another. ;)
Please do not make requests for binaries for any platform from Jorgen as the chances are they will be ignored completely, hey the guy's got to have a life some of the time.
| Win32 Oddities|