It would be my guess that we sleep in: Zurich, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Graz, Ljubljanja/Bled, Venice But Innsbruck->Salzburg is short, and Ljubljanja->Venice long.
Jul 14 - Jul 28
Book flights Tokyo-Zurich. Done
Book place to stay for lundman-4 in Zurich on night of 15th-16th.Olympia Hotel.
Book car SwitzerlandDone, 7 seater Zurich Town 16/7 09:00 to Venice Centre 21/7 18:00.
- Axel and Marissa arriving at 9.45am on Saturday 16 on flight BA0710
- Fly out of Venice 17:30 Thu, 21 Jul Marco Polo (VCE), 19:30 Thu 21 Jul Schiphol, 21:00 Thu 21 Jul Schiphol -> 23:00 Thu, 21 Jul Stockholm Arlanda Terminal 5
- Book place to stay Arlanda Thu 21st.
- Book Sweden car Arlanda 22/7 to 26th. We fly out at: 14.30 from Arlanda (TG961).
Things to do in Switzerland:
- Zurich Zoo,
- Rhine Falls,
- Hallenbad Altstetten (waterpark),
- Urania Observatory ,
- Summer Toboggan
- Swiss Vapeur Parc
- Aquabasilea Waterpark
Camping supplies shop in Uster which is on our way out of Zurich http://www.aventura-travel.ch/11901/index.html
Things to do in Germany:
Things to do in Austria:
- Hungerburg / Nordpark Cable Railways (tram/cable car)
- The Botanical Gardens of Innsbruck
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- Go Kart Bahn
- Happy Hopp, indoor childrens playpark
- Salzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg) (castle/cablecar)
- Salt mine tours, there seem to be a few, this one includes train in mine and slides and raft ride http://www.salzburg.info/en/sights/excursions/salt_mines_hallein.htm
- Haus der Natur (Science Museum)
- Wasserspiele Hellbrunn (water fountain park)
- Untersberg mountain (cable car)
- Mozartplatz / Mozart's Birthplace / Mozart Residence
- Gerlospass (road)
- Water Wonder World at Krimml, Austria
- Grottenbahn Fairytale World in Linz - this sounds good but looks a bit shoddy..
Accommodation ideas Salzburg camping 
- Armory (Landeszeughaus) (Museum The richest building in the world when it comes to armor and weapons from the late 15th century)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium
- Island in the Mur
Things to do in Slovenia:
- Bled - impossibly romantic mountain lake complete with castle and island (Near Ljubanja)
- Postojna - Site of the gigantic Postojna caves (On the way from Ljubanja)
- Triple Bridge (Tromostovje)
- Dragon Bridge (Zmajski Most)
Things to do in Italy:
- Grotta Gigante
- Aqua Splash Water Park in Lignano Sabbiadoro
- Do 3,000 years of history in one afternoon!
- Aqualandia Water Park at Lido di Jesolo
- Gommapiuma Kids Park in Lido di Jesolo
Part 2 in Sweden
Things to do in Sweden:
- Koholma (Jorgen)
- Cabin by lake
Accommodation 75metres from Skavsta airport http://www.connecthotel.se/default.asp?id=2asjem32vl
Sentosa http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/ Festive hotel within the resort seems very family friendly http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Hotels/FestiveHotel
Proposed trip to Shanghai and Hong Kong. Shanghai - maglev train
20 hour train from Shanghai to Hong Kong http://www.seat61.com/China.htm#How_to_read_a_Chinese_train_ticket
Hong Kong - Disneyland, Disneyland hotel? http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/hotels/landing?name=HongKongDisneylandHotelLandingPage
Great wall of China - Bedaling Taking the train to the Great Wall of China... For the first 20 minutes, the train negotiates the Beijing suburbs, then it accelerates to around 80mph for a brief sprint to its first station stop. After stopping briefly at this station, the train starts climbing at slow speed into the mountains to Badaling. You start to see parts of the Great Wall as soon as you leave the station stop, so have your camera ready! The train reverses direction at the stop before Badaling, so don't be surprised when this happens. 2 hours at the wall is plenty, so taking the 09:33 from Beijing out and the 15:22 from Badaling back, or the 13:19 out and 19:40 back all work fine. If you want to return earlier, there are also regular buses back to Beijing.
Proposed trip to Canada USA in Summer 2011. We are staying in Waupoos Island, and need to stop in Toronto, and Boston.
Since we are in the area, we might as well stop by Niagara Falls. According to Google it is only 4 hours from Boston to New York City. So it would seem prudent to get NYC over with.
Areas of interest, and possible sleep overs.
Niagara Falls NYC: Time Square NYC: Central Park NYC: Nat.History Museum NYC: Statue of Liberty, don't care to go to Liberty Island, but at least see it from afar. Can you see it from Jersey turnpike? Letchworth national park Dorian Lake theme park
NYC: Grand Central Station? NYC: Central Zoo NYC: The Cloisters
Canada Toronto - Medieval times restaurant http://www.medievaltimes.com/toronto.aspx