From Lundman Wiki
* Experimental transcoding support. MKV -> MPG on PS3 works ok. * Sony Bravia TV compatibility * undvd changed to use libdvdread-4.2.0.plus and libdvdnav-4.2.0 * ISO in RAR code optimised considerably. * WindowsMediaPlayer12 compatibility support.
* Fixed missing "i386" (32bit) version in Apple Mac Store * Fixed compatibility with AppleTV2 XBMC UPNP Client. * Fixed compatibility with VLC. (Warning, VLC recursively lists on connect)
* Replaced UPNP/SSDP code with real UPNP implementation. Confirmed PS3 works. * Fixed seeking in VLC playback (missing "206" reply on "bytes=0-" header). * Added ".watched" to the visited conf define, for YAMJ users. * OSX GUI front-end for basic configuration
* fixes with UPNP code, make it more compliant. * fixes with XML scan * more fixes in upnp, xml was incorrect, mime types required. * Real RAR path parsing support, for YAMJ coherence.
* Fixed autotools so that "make install" works, as well as building from separate directory. * Add conf IPNAME to the VISITED command * Add support to optionally use Visited-DB files based on IP in filename. * Changed OPT|SEND_INDEX=index.html so that users can customise the filename. * Fixed so index.html can be in root of the first ROOT define. * HTTP|BUFFSERSIZE added, required for ipad, or random tweaking. * Major: load multiple skins selectable with User-Agent. To handle HD and SD skins. * Add AUTH command to conf for specifying IPs which require no PIN * Fixed large bug which would clear tvid if extra managed to load a file, and not show some entries. * Fixed external subtitles (.srt) for RAR:ed movies on NMT 200-series.
* visited-db fixes for RAR archives and directories. * regression on visited for plain files, also fixed.
* Created undvd utility to function like unrar for ISO/IMG/VIDEO_TS/DVD and Blurays. * Large changes gutting advd out, to replace with undvd. * libdvdnav: fixed readdir() code that was broken. Took out verbose debug messages. * Fixed auto-expand for ISO images. * UPNP fixes to stop C200 crashing when parsing our xml * Added Unix-like ~username/ expansion for ROOT path. * ROOT|URL added for direct urls. * UPNP dir and cgi parsing fixes, for spaces etc. * Single-quote was not URL escaped for some reason.
* Change to use libdvdnav. Should correctly follow streams, and handle ARCcoS DVDs. * Display DVD titles instead of VOB files * Display and Select Audio track in DVDs. Several hacks available to pick stream, report which is best. * SORT would not pass DIRSIZE and GENRE to libdirlist. * visited-db now stored on disk, using gdbm. * RAR archives in root "/" did not work. * UPnP feature added, very basic. See README.upnp and skin/upnp/ * ADVD would sometimes close the HTTP connection when expanding directory listings * VIDEO_TS expand would set process_function, and attempt to re-expand added entries. * Changed "file_t" to "lfile_t" due to Solaris name-collision. * Opps, last file_t change also changed TVID macro!
* Added UDF2.50 support to dvdread for BD-5 ISO images. (HD-DVD as well, in theory) * Added support to UDF list files (instead of just domain,title DVD lookup) * Jukebox page 2 and up incorrectly handled Separator for files. * libdvdnav fails to open paths with /VIDEO_TS/. Reverted function from libdvdread. * Changed pass=0 to list and cache only. Pass=1+ simply replays cache. No need for lastline etc. * Fix history code so parent sets from page and focus correctly. * Fix focus setting * Add user-set sort-types in conf * Add sort-by cgi key, and MACROS to control sorting. * Fixed SSDP to also work against xbox360 and Playstation3 (query only, more work needed for actual use) * Added option to automatically expand RAR files when listing. * Added option to automatically expand ISO files when listing. * Added option to allow sending of index.html file if present in directory * New MACROs for current page, tvid-tvid and total pages, total files. * Minor changes in extra-info, directory.ext was terminated at .ext
* Changed from libdvdread-0.9.7 to libdvdnav-4.2.1 for future features * Changed libdvdread access to wrap it in an async wrapper (more efficient, cleaner) * Added dvd_input RAR support to libdvdread for reading ISO inside RAR archives. * Generic menu added [nc] * Added working DELETE/DELETE-RECURSIVE menu code. * Added working UNRAR menu code. * Added working user SCRIPT code, and sample.
* Accidentally broke dvdread support in 2.1.0
* Major Windows code changes. IO base replaced. * Minor "visited" changes, since files are read in chunks, caching was needed. * Minor debug mode HTML comment lost bug fixed. [mikevs] * Directories can also use ignore= tag [mikevs] * Next/Prev will go to top/end properly. [mikevs] * Conditional MACROS if client agent is Syabas [mikevs] * Last-line virtual line added for better navigation [mikevs] * Playlist feature to use "type=" tag, like type=music. [mikevs] * Add 2nd redirect test for RAR files, allow subtitles next to RAR file.(redirection must be on in llink.conf) * byte range close file bug found, was closing HTTP socket, not file. * New skin "nmt" [mikevs] * Clearing PIN should now work * Changed Aqua skin to show visited indication with icons over text colour. * OsX Application bundle using Platypus
* Clean up of -h usage display [IronWolve] * hide_path() prototype fix, coredump for menus. [erlis] * CDATA core fix [kpziegler] * "visited" media code started. Colour-code media already played.
* Start of "Menu" support. * parental support. ".Directory" (and "$Directory$" under Windows) are not shown, unless correct PIN is entered. * iStar double selector (status unknown) * "." core dump fixed. * "." and ".." removal for sub-directories * SSDP bindif support was not correct, again, really fixed. * Manual SSDP Query support * Somewhere along early 2.0.8 versions libdvdread support broke, fixed. * Added "VIDEO_TS" folders to libdvdread. (For merge support) * (lion timers bug fix for manual SSDP)
* 32 bit lseek fix, would manifest as unable to seek/ff in large files. [dburckh] * libdvdread, should read .iso and .img files. (display .IFO/.VOB file to play) * SSDP announce to use bindif, if so specified [P.K.Lee] * Added -L option to work around LinkTheater bug